05 October 2008

creating something out of nothing

I am going to have a busy schedule. How, you ask? I'm going to come up with a daily routine for myself. I piss away too much time online. I buy (read: get paid to take) too much stuff I don't NEED and have nowhere to put it. I don't play with my kids enough. I am inconsistent with my cleaning, organizing, and errands. More importantly than that, I don't give myself quality time. I steal minutes and hours to *escape* without accomplishing any of the things I want to do.

I want to read both for entertainment and to educate myself. I want to bake more bread. I want to cook new and interesting meals. I want to get outside and explore with my children. I want to take more photos. I want to get active as a family. I want to buy pretty fabrics and sew things for people. I want to be more creative with my hands. I want to play more games.

Maybe if I pretend to be busy and fulfilled it will become reality. Eh? Think it will work?

No comments: