07 October 2008

today's activy

Today's activity didn't go as I'd hoped. I was going to make some Halloween inspired felt hairclips but spent my window of time sucking up copious amounts of dust. The AC quit working and I didn't notice until it was 80 in the house. I had enough ice built up in there to make virgin daiquiris for the whole neighborhood.

You see, dusting isn't my thing. I'm allergic (yeah, who isn't) and I hate the itchy skin, watery eyes, and stuffy nose I get whenever I dust. Of course, having a house full of dust isn't any better. In my defense, I dust the basics fairly regularly but the slats of the closet that conceals the air conditioning unit have never been a priority.

I did manage to get some frames I've had hanging on the wall for 2 months, only half filled with pictures, finished today. Yay.

No comments: