07 October 2008

iron on tuesday

i-r-o-n? iron? I could take a iron supplement. I could get fit and pump some iron. I do not iron clothes. I don't buy clothes that require an iron. I have nowhere to be and nobody to impress (wish I did) with clothes made from fine woven fabrics. Instead I'll focus on cleaning the kid's bedrooms and bathrooms.

Today's *me focus* will be to do a craft other than sewing and that doesn't require the computer.

Tuesday - Kid's Bedrooms

Pick up
Dust
Strip beds
Spray pillows & mattress
Gather laundry
Vacuum

Unload Dishwasher
Surface clean bathrooms
Write grocery list from menu plan and gather coupons

On the second Tuesday of the month I will rotate toys from bedrooms to toy room, dust ceiling fans, and clean windows.

Building on today being "Craft Day" - I'd like to come up with something we can do in the evenings that is crafty. Maybe not every week, but once a month. Go with a season or holiday theme. Perhaps next week we can make something ghoulish together. True family bonding.

No comments: