09 October 2008

churn on thursday

Don't have a cow. Don't have a churn. Instead I'll clean the kitchen.
Thursday - Kitchen

Organize shelves
Wipe outside/inside of microwave
Move the appliances and clean under them
Clean front of stove
Unload dishwasher
Clean outside/inside dishwasher
Clean garbage disposal
Wipe down the trash can

Laundry

One the fourth Thursday of the month I will move the fridge and stove and clean underneath, replace the foil thing in the bottom of the oven, and use the oven self clean feature if it's needed.

A couple of notes, I am saving the inside of the fridge for Sunday because the garbage comes on Monday. No rotting food in the trash is a good thing. Thursday is garbage day, too, but I can't count on getting the fridge done before pick up. That's why I picked today to wipe the can down.

Today's *me activity* is photography. Preferably getting out and taking pictures rather than sitting at the computer fiddling with editing or scrapbooking.






No comments: