24 January 2009

fabric ban

I was motivated this morning. The big kid and I went through my fabric tub, sorting the remnants from the scraps from the half finished projects. I shouldn't be allowed near a fabric store. I shouldn't be allowed near my cutting mat. I have enough cut out projects to keep me busy for a while. I found one half finished mei tai and enough twill to make at least one for a petite friend. Shameful!



In the picture I have three novelty (not big enough for many gifts) stockings I cut out two years ago, two reusable bottle carriers I started sometime last year (sorry Jessica), five old diaper soakers from all-in-ones that I'm going to repurpose into Swiffer WetJet pads, and a fabulous blanket idea I came up with for the big kid a few years ago.

Stay tuned for photos of the completed projects. To be sure you are actually reading, the first three to respond to this post will be added to the PIF project.

3 comments:

Sadie said...

ROFL, I think you might have more unfinished projects than I do!!

Punkcountrygal said...

I'm interesting in learning how your going to make the swifter wet jet pads. I keep telling Dh that I'm going to take some prefolds or microfiber towels and make them but I never get around to it.

First Star to the Right said...

Cant wait to see some pictures of your finished projects.

Amy