13 November 2008

want a challenge?

There must be somebody reading this because I see some of you have opted to follow my boring blog. I am proposing a kitchen challenge unlike most others.

In doing my regular Thursday kitchen cleaning, I've come across little treasures. Poor, neglected gadgets and novelties, covered in dust, live among my beautiful Fiesta. I want to make them feel loved. I already know which THREE items I am going to liberate next week. I challenge you to find at least one, maximum of three, of your own unattended cooking do-dahs and give them life. I'd love pictures, but a simple explanation in the form of a comment will work.

I'll post a reminder on Monday, which is when I am starting the challenge (and so are YOU.) I'll take snaps of mine, sitting sad and alone, as well as in use. I'm issuing a BOLO for fondue pots, bread machines, pasta makers and the like! Please, be my friend and participate.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Okay, I'm in because I have a kitchen FULL of gadgets. I'm already thinking that hummus will make an appearance this week. :)