23 February 2009

another hodge podge

I decided to go with a wrap rather than a sandwich this time around. A little turkey, cheese, avocado, smidge of cream cheese, and of course, sprouts!

This nasty fellow was under my desk, in the toy room, the other day. He was crawling along, minding his own business, when he suddenly found himself in the great outdoors. A sheet of paper and nerves of steel got the job done without anybody having a breakdown.


This little beauty is my first result from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. I bought the book after having an online discussion about cookbooks. I was amazed at the success I managed with so little effort. Crispy outside and chewy inside, this was a little slice of heaven. It was made only more unbelievable once dipped in olive oil, roasted garlic, salt and pepper.

2 comments:

Tess said...

The blog looks great! And so does that bread! I want some!!!!!

Mama said...

That spider!

I need to check out that book. I love breadmaking but sometimes it doesn't like me. I can't get a good artisan bread out of my kitchen to save my life. I'm sick of the standard blah oatmeal bread.