10 December 2008

guessing game

We have a few vintage Little Golden Books from the Baron's youth. Frosty the Snowman, The Twelve Days of Christmas, etc. They sit in a pile of other Christmas themed books we put out every year for our reading enjoyment.

What does the wee one chant while jumping and pointing at the stack of books?

A) Tawny Scrawny Lion

B) "Rawr"

C) Mooze It

I am picky about movies. I prefer the kids watch "G" rated films. I find "PG" movies to have too much potty humor. They also tend to be laced with sassy comments and rude behavior. However, while the Baron was gone a few weeks ago I took them to see Madagascar 2. I thought ONE time, at the theater, wouldn't corrupt them for life, right?

Back to the game, if you answered "C" you'd be correct. Why does she chant Mooze It, you ask? Isn't it obvious?? Madagascar 2 has a lion character. The lion character and his friends dance to "I Like to Move It." Therefore, lions and zebras are Mooze It. She doesn't ask to see Big Bird. She doesn't care about Mickey. She just wants to look at the lion.

3 comments:

Tess said...

That song is a HUGE hit in out house as well. She'll get past it. And it's not hurting anything, right!? :)

Sadie said...

It only stays "I like to move it, move it" so long when you have a boy. And then it becomes, "I like to fart it, fart it" and other fun renditions.

Mama said...

Oh heck no to Madagascar II then. I'm pretty reserved when it comes to TV and movies but then my husband will throw on Dumbo or Family Guy. *shakes head*

I hope her memory fades fast.