23 March 2009

tagged

I won't tag anyone back but here is my sixth picture from my sixth folder. As you may have noticed, I don't post pictures of my kids because I am paranoid like that. However, it just so happened my picture wasn't of my children so I could play along. This is the finger of a young man who works with the Baron. They were playing football, I believe, when he suffered this injury.

I've been busy finishing up Pay It Forward projects. I had a load of packages to mail out today, including one the Baron has been patiently waiting for. The big kid is still having a bit of a rough time with his absence so I'm trying to spend less of the kids' waking hours online and doing projects. It means you may see me less, or not. I can always snap pictures during the day and wait until the evening to post.

Pay It Forward folks, keep an eye out for your treats!