17 December 2008

facebook

Should I have added my blog to my facebook profile? Probably not. I was okay with those of you near and dear to me in recent years seeing my ramblings. I think most of my long lost friends remember that I have a penchant for sarcasm and drama. Hopefully, they make the connection that, while my life isn't 24/7 bliss, I am a happy person with a great family. Military life is challenging. Moving is stressful. Making friends takes time. I know these things but that doesn't make a funny blog.

I wanted to give a fuzzy update to why I pick up stray cats. I only do this when I think of it, when the weather is good (rain ruins cats), and if I plan to shop at Winn Dixie rather than the base commissary. A couple of weeks ago I found several $10/$75 cats. The next week, when I went shopping, I had a lot of fun walking up and down the check outs, glancing at people's totals, and essentially, giving them $10. It was one of my good deeds for the holidays.

No comments: